Monday 30 October 2017

Hero Arts Color Layering Cardinal

A colour layering stamp was missing from my life until I ordered the Hero Arts Color Layering Cardinal.

That was my first attempt to do layered stamping and it was not that easy than I expected. Very important to have 3 different shades from the same colour to layer, a stamping tool to be able to repeat the stamping and a good quality paper is essential too.

So here are my two cards with two colour variations.




For this, I used the following Ranger Archival colours:

Tree: Potting Soil, Olive

Cardinal: Rose Madder, Carnation Red, Vermillion, Jet Black



And here is the lighter version



Tree: Potting Soil, Ranger Distress Mawed Lawn

Cardinal: Pink Peony, Carnation Red, Vermillion, Jet Black


With red glitter liners I made berries to the branches so they turned into more fantasy trees than real pine trees :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!