Tuesday 5 December 2017

Penny Black Sharing A Song

At the Penny Black and More blog there's a CAS challenge. So I decided to make a clean and simple card :-) 

I really enjoyed colouring this image! She is sooo sweet!







What I used:

Penny Black, Sharing A Song stamp

Sizzix Thinlits Die, Stitched Rectangles by Tim Holtz (661189)

Crafter's Companion, Neenah Solar White paper

Copic Sketch Markers



With my card, I would like to join the December challenge of the Penny Black and More: Clean&Simple




MentésMentés

2 comments:

  1. A totally delightful creation using the lovely PB image and loving your choice of colours Monika, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card and I love your colour scheme.Thanks so much for sharing with us at PB & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!