Sunday 3 December 2017

Tim Holtz pocket watch Christmas ornament with Santa

Let me show you my latest make, this pocket watch Christmas ornament. 





What I used:

Sizzix Bigz Die, Pocket Watch by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Bigz Die, Crescent Moon by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Framelits Die, Circles (657551)

Sizzix Thinlits Die, Holiday Greens by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits Die, Home For The Holidays by Tim Holtz

Stampers Anonymous, Old Fashioned Christmas by Tim Holtz (CMS175)

Stampers Anonymous, Crazy Talk by Tim Holtz (CMS236)

Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm paper

Glitter paper (silver, black)

chipboard

Ranger Distress markers

silver acrylic paint

Marabu glitter liner

organza ribbon

acetate 







In this picture you can see that I put a transparent plastic /acetate circle in front of the Santa image.










I hope you like it! Happy crafting!


Although there is just a tiny star on my ornament, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Star Light, Star Bright



MentésMentés

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful ornament Monika, this is going to look amazing on the Christmas tree with all that lovely sparkle, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really fantastic and I bet it was so fun to make. Merry Christmas, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!