Sunday 21 January 2018

ATC with rabbit - affirmation card

Here is my second project, my second affirmation card for the ATC challenge at the PaperArtsy blog. 

This rabbit suffers from the lack of self-confidence so she needs a positive affirmation :-) Do you know a rabbit like this?




Here are some pictures of the process:










The Zinski rabbit was stamped on watercolour paper and was coloured with Zig Clean and Ranger Distress markers.

Here is the answer to the question: Can I?



A perfect affirmation card (LOL)!







4 comments:

  1. Cool rabbit, love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These critters make me smile! Great design Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely affirmation - these rabbit ATCs are really appealing.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!