Thursday 3 May 2018

Sexy old goat - Card with a hipster by Tim Holtz

He is sexy, indeed, in his straw hat, red glasses and polka dot shirt. Not to mention the grass stem in his mouth :-)

So whenever I looked at him this silly refrain came to me every time: I'm sexy and I know it... I'm hopeless, I know :-)



Actually, this card was made for the May challenge of the Country View Challenges - Be humorous! - and this time I will be your hostess :-)

So please use funny and/or crazy images with funny and/or crazy texts! I also appreciate the puns! Please surprise us and make the CVC team laugh!


What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, Hipster by Tim Holtz (CMS288)

Stampers Anonymous, Crazy Things by Tim Holtz (CMS237)

Sizzix Bigz Die, Village Surf Shack by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits Die, Stitched Ovals by Tim Holtz

First Edition papers (Floral Fusion 8x8", Pretty Posy 8x8")

Ranger Distress markers

Ranger Distress ink pads (Antique Linen, Vintage Photo)

Ranger Archival ink pads (Potting Soil, Jet Black)





Now it's your turn, so if you have a fun project, please don't hesitate to join our May challenge where you can win a £20 voucher!



5 comments:

  1. This is fantastic ! It made me laugh out loud ! Well done Monika !
    Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him Monika, I'm definitely thinking anniversary card for my hubby! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool! Great use of the Hipster - looks like he's having a great holiday.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've met plenty like the Hipster who think they are irresistible... Great fun Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! This made me chuckle - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!