Friday 29 June 2018

Tag with wine blueprints by Tim Holtz

After the beer tag, I'm here again with a wine tag. The technique is quite similar to the beer tag but here I used the Schmincke masking fluid to cover the stamped and coloured images instead of masking paper.




And here I printed a real wine label instead of handwriting. Now it was really tricky to reduce the wine label to the exact size of the stamped label. It was a Châteauneuf-du-Pape wine label that I reduced, cut out and glued to the bottle.


Here is an image of covering the grape with Schmincke masking fluid:






And like my beer tag, it's not two tags but the two sides of the same chipboard tag.




With my tag, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Food and/or drink challenge



1 comment:

  1. beautiful tag and I love how you used both sides, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!