Thursday 30 August 2018

Card - Little girl in a green armchair

Hello crafty friends, I'm back from our holidays and here I am again with a card. For this card, I used only MFT stamps and dies, below you can find my supply list.





What I used:

MFT Pure Innocence, Milk&Cookies stamp set

MFT, Make Yourself At Home stamp set

MFT Birdie Brown, Our Story stamp set

MFT Wood Plank background stamp

MFT Essential Sentiments stamp set

MFT, Die-Namics, A2 Rectangle Stax 1, 2

MFT, Die-Namics, A2 Stitched Rectangle, Stax 1

MFT, Die-Namics Fishtail Sentiment Strips

Copic Sketch markers

Neenah Solar White paper 110 lb

Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa, Desert Sand ink pads





With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes


Thanks for stopping by!!!



1 comment:

  1. Such a darling card, Monica! Love the girl and the scene. Colors are so pretty!♡
    Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Marge
    ××

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!