Tuesday 11 September 2018

Halloween card - haunted house with car

Here I am with the second inspirational project for the September challenge of the Country View Challenges: Planes, trains, automobiles

The first time I created an autumn scene for my vehicles but now a Halloween scene!


Actually, this card is about A5 size because I folded an A4 black cardstock for the base and then I trimmed a thick watercolour paper for creating a few millimetres smaller layer.

Here you can see my background without the glued die-cuts.




For the background, I used DecoArt Americana paints. When it was dry I inked edges with black ink.


What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits Die, Haunted House by Tim Holtz (662378)

Sizzix Thinlits Die, Home For The Holidays by Tim Holtz (662419)

Sizzix Sizzlits Strip Die, Halloween Shadows by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Bigz Die, Branch Tree by Tim Holtz (656929)

Stampers Anonymous, Regions Beyond by Tim Holtz (CMS274)

black embossing powder

DecoArt Americana paints

vellum

Ranger Distress ink pads






If you have a crafty project with planes, trains or automobiles, please don't hesitate to join the September challenge of the CVC where you can win a £20 voucher.


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Monika! The background is so perfect for that spooky night feeling... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you use only the paint or did you add Tim Holtz distress inks too? Just a wonderful background!
    Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used DecoArt paints and then I inked the edges with black Archival ink.

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!