Wednesday 19 December 2018

Wooden box with MFT flowers

Here is my latest make, a wooden box with the MFT Brilliant Blooms stamp set. 




The box lid was painted white, then after drying, I stamped the flowers with Old Paper Distress ink and heat embossed them with white embossing powder.

The next step was to colour them with diluted DecoArt Americana paints (Royal Fuchsia, Mistletoe). Then I added some extra colours with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils.

In the end, I smeared some diluted Pebble (DecoArt Americana) paint to the white parts and when it was dry I added some spatters with the remaining paint.

For protection, I put two very thin layers of Schmincke Fluid Acrylic Medium.




I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!