Sunday 12 May 2019

Mademoiselle à Paris

I have made this card for my daughter's friend. Soon, she will have a birthday. 


This birthday girl goes to the same French class as my daughter and her favourite colour is orange red.


What I used:

My Favorite Things, Birdie Brown, Mon Chéri stamp set

My Favorite Things, In Paris stamp set

My Favorite Things, Stacey Yacula, Scene Builder stamp set

My Favorite Things, A2 Stitched Rectangles, Die-Namics

Copic Sketch markers

My Favorite Things Hybrid inks (Chocolate, Latte)



With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: For a special lady


P.S. I have also made a gift tag.



1 comment:

  1. oh my this is such a sweet card!! Your colouring is divine, honestly looks like this could be in a picture book wow!! Had to stop by when I saw this on the Simon Says challenge :)

    https://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!