Tuesday 9 July 2019

Canvas with PaperArtsy stamps

Hello everyone, here I am with the second project for the July challenge of the Country View Challenges. The theme is: Blues and Greens. So I made a canvas using only blue and green colours, apart from the small amount of grey ink for the stamping and white paint.


This is a quite small, 18x13 cm canvas. I painted blue the upper part and green the bottom with DecoArt Americana acrylic paints.

I used the following PaperArtsy stamp sets:

PaperArtsy Zinski Art, ZA13



PaperArtsy Eclectica, EEG24 by Emma Godfrey

PaperArtsy Eclectica, EEG18 by Emma Godfrey (I cut off one circle from the six and I used that for the background stamping)


I stamped them on 300gsm watercolour paper with Ranger Archival Watering Can ink, then I coloured the images with ZigClean and Ranger Distress markers.



I hope you like it!!! And if you have a project with blues and greens together, please don't hesitate to join our July challenge where you can win a £20 voucher!



2 comments:

  1. Lovely canvas, Monika. It makes me wonder what she is thinking about! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image! Love your little canvas dear Monika!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!