Thursday 20 February 2020

Card with blue flowers

Hello crafty friends, I'm here again, this time with a floral card. A card without text, so I can use it as a birthday or as a thank you card too.


The die-cuts were painted by acrylic paints then I smeared a little diluted white paint to the edges (leaves, petals). 

The background paper was splattered with white paint.

What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Small Tattered Florals

Sizzix Bigz die, Tattered Florals

Sizzix Thinlits die, Garden Greens

Idea-Ology, Dapper paper stash

Idea-Ology long fasteners

half pearl

etc.




With my card, I would like to join the:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Frame it


1 comment:

  1. Monika, do you know how much I love this card? I just love these colors and your design is brilliant! I also want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for choosing my box as your DTSM at Country View in Jan's challenge. I've been under the weather so long, I just have not been able to keep up --just doing what's required by my DT's. Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!