Wednesday 19 February 2020

Easter card with framed rabbit

I think it's time to make Easter cards. Don't you think? So this year this is my first one but I'm sure more will follow this.


The yellow rectangle panel was coloured with Squeezed Lemonade DOX ink.


Then I inked the edges with Frayed Burlap Distress ink.


Then I tapped diluted Picket Fence paint onto the surface with a sponge. With this technique, I toned down the bold yellow and sealed the DOX ink too.


Then I took the Rosette layering stencil and the Opaque Matte Texture Paste and I made a textured surface. 


What I used:

Sizzix Movers&Shapers die, Mini Bunny&Bow

Sizzix Bigz die, Ornate Frame 2

Sizzix Thinlits die, Funky Florals 2

Sizzix Thinlits die, Garden Greens

Sizzix Thinlits die, Small Tattered Florals

Stampers Anonymous, Rosette layering stencil

Ranger Distress marker (Spun Sugar)

Ranger Distress ink (Frayed Burlap)

Ranger Distress Oxide ink (Squeezed Lemonade)

Ranger Distress ink refill (Frayed Burlap)

Ranger Distress Opaque Matte Texture Paste

Idea-ology, Dapper Paper Stash 12x12"

Idea-Ology, Sticker Occasion

half pearl

etc.



With my card, I would like to join the:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Frame it


I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!