Thursday 27 February 2020

Tag with silly monster by Tim Holtz

This tag was made for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Inspired by music. And now I will explain how my monster tag was inspired by music. I like running and I run regularly,  and I have a playlist filled with motivating and/or cheery songs which have the perfect rhythm for my tempo. The "Monster" is one of my favourites from this playlist which is performed by a French band, Babylon Circus from Lyon. If you would like, watch their video, it's hilarious. And the refrain of this song is: SEE THE MONSTER.


The tag is the second largest one from the Sizzix Framelits, Tag Collection die set. I embossed it with the 3D Lumber embossing folder, then inked with Gathered Twigs and Frayed Burlap Distress inks. The edges were inked with Ground Espresso and Black Soot.

I put a strip of design tape (Travel) to the bottom and attached it with mini fasteners. 

The monster (Sizzix Thinlits Silly Monsters) was cut out from 300gsm watercolour paper then painted with Broken China Distress paint. 

The crown is from the Sizzix Movers&Shapers Mini Crown&Fleur die set.

For the letters, I used the Sizzix Thinlits, Alphanumeric Label die set.



I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!

With this tag, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!