Monday 9 March 2020

Easter card with Crazy Birds by Tim Holtz

Hello dear crafters, this is my second inspirational project for the March challenge of the Country View Challenges where the lovely Jane chose the theme: The eyes have it.

This time I created an Easter card with the Crazy Birds by Tim Holtz, because these birds definitely have speaking eyes.


I started my card with the oval. I cut out an oval from 300gsm watercolour paper using the Sizzix Thinlits die set, Stitched Ovals (661188). I used the biggest one. Then I took my Shifter Dots stencil and made dots on my oval paper. For this, I used Antique Linen Distress ink and Ranger Weathered White embossing powder.


Then I coloured my oval with Bundled Sage Distress ink.

What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Stitched Ovals by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Small Tattered Florals by Tim Holtz

Stampers Anonymous, Crazy Birds by Tim Holtz

Stampers Anonymous, Mini Crazy Birds&Things by Tim Holtz

Stampers Anonymous, Shifter Dots layering stencil by Tim Holtz

Stampers Anonymous, Crazy Things by Tim Holtz

Stampers Anonymous, Crazy Talk by Tim Holtz

Ranger Distress ink pads (Gathered Twigs, Antique Linen, Bundled Sage)



If you have a project with eyes, please don't hesitate to join our challenge where you can win a £20 voucher!


3 comments:

  1. They DO have speaking eyes, they are great fun these birds! I hadn't seen this one with the rabbit ears… xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant Monika, I love how you've given him bunny ears! Have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun, Monika! I love the bunny ears your bird has =)
    Wow, and you have been sooooo busy making Easter stuff, everything is absolutely gorgeous!
    Have a good time!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!