Tuesday 9 June 2020

Card with a traveller boy

Hello everyone, at last, I'm here again. I have made a card with two of the suitcases I had shared with you last time (here is the link if you need). 



For this card, I used the new colour of the Ranger Distress colour series, the Speckled Egg. It's a wonderful light blue colour. I also used the Tumbled Glass and the Faded Jeans colours, in original and in oxide version. I stencilled my background with Picket Fence Distress paint. For this, I used the Linen stencil (THS061). I splattered the surface with Walnut Stain Spray Stain.


What I used:

Sizzix Bigz die, Baggage Claim

Sizzix Thinlits die, Globe

Sizzix Thinlits die, Cityscape Commute

Stampers Anonymous, Layering Stencil, Linen (THS061)

Idea-Ology, Baseboard Dolls

Idea-Ology, Ephemera Pack, Emporium

Idea-Ology, Small Talk sticker book, Occasion

Ranger Distress ink (Faded Jeans, Tumbled Glass, Speckled Egg, Gathered Twigs)

Ranger Distress Oxide ink (Faded Jeans, Tumbled Glass, Speckled Egg)

Ranger Distress Spray Stain (Walnut Stain)

Ranger Distress paint (Picket Fence)


With this card, I would like to join the:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: It's a man thing
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Masculine




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining us in our DT Call over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ! Good luck ! 🍀

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!