Wednesday 16 September 2020

Winter scene with MFT Snow Buddies stamp set

Hello everyone, I'm here again with another card which was made for the Card Design Superstar Contest of the My Favorite Things. This one is for the Coloring Virtuoso category.


For this card, I got the inspiration from one of my earlier cards. Although I changed a little bit of my earlier scene, the main elements are still here. Well, I imagined a wintry scene on a filled where the children were playing all afternoon, the weather is cloudy and windy, and the snow started to fall. One snowflake even landed on the nose of the doggy. It's time to go home! But just one last picture!


What I used:


MFT Die-Namics, Slimline Starter die set


MFT Birdie Brown, Snow Buddies stamp set


MFT Cool Christmas stamp set


MFT Bitty Holiday Wishes stamp set


Copic Sketch markers


Neenah Solar white paper


etc.




I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!