Tuesday 13 October 2020

Card with haunted house and full moon

Hello crafty friends, I'm here again with a Halloween card this time. 


Here I would like to remind you that we have a Halloween challenge over at the Country View Challenges and for this month I chose the theme: Halloween - create a scene. I hope you like it! 


What I used for this card:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Haunted House by Tim Holtz (little bats and the house) 

Sizzix Thinlits die, Bat Crazy by Tim Holtz (the big bat)

Sizzix Strip die, Spooktacular Alphabet by Tim Holtz (the text)

Ranger Distress ink pads (Antique Linen, Black Soot, Faded Jeans, Picket Fence, Chipped Sapphire)

Ranger Distress Oxide ink pads (Antique Linen, Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire)

Ranger Distress embossing powder (Black Soot) 

Idea-Ology, Kraft-Stock, Metallic 



I also would like to remind you that there is a giveaway on my Instagram account where you can win three brand new Ranger Distress ink pads! Link is on the right side bar!


With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Spooky!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Monika! This is amazing. Very spooky and awesome for Halloween! At the same time very elegant! Love it!
    I do love Oxide, I have to find you on Instagram LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Monika! I love the big moon behind the spooky house and the chosen colors. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!