Saturday 10 October 2020

Christmas elves and red bokeh background

Last year we had a bokeh challenge over at the Country View Challenges so I made a blue bokeh background with Tim Holtz Santa's Helper. I really liked that technique and the card I created. (Here is the link to the last year card).

So this year I decided to make another card with the same technique using Tim's two little elves, the new one and the old one.


For making this card, I had to cut off the ice skates from the shoes of the new elf.

For creating the background, I used almost all the red Distress inks and Distress Oxide inks and the circle stencil that I made myself.

What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Santa's Helper by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Alphanumeric Label by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Thin Ice by Tim Holtz

Ranger Distress ink pad (Barn Door, Candied Apple, Fired Brick)

Ranger Distress Oxide ink pads (Barn Door, Picked Raspberry, Warn Lipstick, Spun Sugar, Picket Fence)




I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!


1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!