Wednesday 23 December 2020

Grey house Christmas decoration

Dear all, I would like to wish you a very merry Christmas despite the circumstances, the Covid-situation. I know, this year's Christmas won't be the same for most of us. I think we have to revise and rethink lot of thing, and the Christmas is amongst them.

Today I would like to show you my Putz house that I made for my friends whom I can't meet this Christmas because of the restrictions in Luxembourg. But I hope we will make up our usual Christmas lunch later, maybe in Spring :-)

Well, this is their house, soon they will move to their new house which will be light grey with dark grey front door and roof.


I placed my house and my trees on the top of a paper box. And I attached the switch to the bottom with a scroll tape. So they can easily switch on the light.



What I used:

Sizzix Bigz XL die, Village Dwelling by Tim Holtz (for the house)

Sizzix Bigz die, Village Gingerbread by Tim Holtz (for the wreath)

Sizzix Bigz die, Village Bungalow by Tim Holtz (for the fence and for the window frames)

Ranger Distress Grit-Paste (for the snow to cover the box top)

Ranger Distress Glitter, Clear Rock Candy (to cover nearly everything with)

Ranger Distress Mica Flakes (for the pine trees)

Idea-Ology, Tiny Lights

etc.

Thank you for stopping by!!! Merry Christmas!!!


With my house, I would like to join the:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Celebrate!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!