Thursday 17 December 2020

White-gold-silver Christmas treat boxes

Hello dear crafters, let me show you my latest makes, these treat boxes that I made for my daughter's friends as Christmas present. For all the boxes I used the First Edition White Christmas 12x12" paper pad but decorated with Tim Holtz's dies and stamps. And I used a retired Sizzix Bigz XL, Box die (656278).


Let's see the first ones with the layered snowflakes.



First layer: Sizzix Thinlits die, Stitch Circles by Tim Holtz

Second layer: Sizzix Bigz die, Stacked Snowflakes by Tim Holtz

Third layer: Sizzix Thinlits die, Flurry 2 by Tim Holtz

Fourth layer: Sizzix Thinlits die, Mini Paper Snowflakes by Tim Holtz 

I also added gold rhinestone to the middle.


Now here are the boxes with the poinsettias.





For these boxes I used the Sizzix Bigz die, Tattered Poinsettia and Thinlits die Pine Branch by Tim Holtz. I also used the Idea-Ology Metallic Kraft paper pad with the silver and gold colours. And here I added half pearls to the middle of the poinsettias.


And the last boxes with text.




For these boxes I used the Sizzix Thinlits die, Stacked Baroque die and one of the stamps of the Stampers Anonymous Festive Overlay stamp set.


I hope you like it and I hope my daughter's friends will like it too, if not my boxes at least the chocolates inside :-)

Thank you for stopping by!!! Happy crafting!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!