Thursday 15 April 2021

Thank you tag with Bloom Colorize flowers

Hello everyone, I would like to show you my thank you tag where I used Tim Holtz Bloom Colorize flowers as a focal point.




And if you like it, here is a tutorial.

I cut out a tag from chipboard with the retired Sizzix Movers&Shapers die, Tag&Bookplates. Then I put a layer of gesso to the surface.


Then I painted the whole tag (both sides) with Bundled Sage Distress paint. When it was dry, I blended Peeled Paint Archival ink through the Shifter Stripes layering stencil.


When the ink was completely dry, I toned back the colours with wet Picket Fence paint. Later, I inked the edges with Vintage Photo Archival ink.


Then I wanted to add some stamping. So I chose a beige colour ink (Tsukineko Memento Desert Sand) for this.


The pieces of the bloom flowers were mostly cut out from the premade papers which I created  two months ago after a Tim Holtz demo.



For assembling the flowers, I used the Sizzix YouTube video.

What I used:

Sizzix Movers&Shapers die, Tag&Bookplates

Sizzix Thinlits die, Tiny Type Lower Case

Sizzix Thinlits die, Bloom Colorize

Stampers Anonymous, Shabby French

Stampers Anonymous, Tiny Toadstools

Ranger Distress paints (Shabby Shutters, Picket Fence)

Ranger Distress Archival ink (Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint)

Ranger Distress inks

etc.




With my tag, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Not a card



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!