Tuesday 8 June 2021

Hanging paper decorations - rosettes

I've just finished these hanging paper ornaments that I made for my friend as a birthday gift. 


For making these, I used a retired Sizzix Bigz die, the Snowflake Medallions by Brenda Walton. Here is a video which shows you how to assemble the pieces.

With this Bigz die you can make two different size medallions and I chose the smaller one.

You need 3 pieces to assemble a rosette, 4 is okay too. In my pictures the top two are made with 4 pieces, the other three are made from 3 pieces.

To the middle I used die-cuts that I made with circle and scallop circle dies.

The papers are from retired First Edition papers. I so love these papers and I'm so sad I can't buy more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!