Thursday 14 October 2021

Tag with a bear - Cozy Winter by Tim Holtz

Hello again, as I promised here is my second creation with the cutest bear ever. After my card, I decided to make a tag.


The tag was cut out from 300 gsm paper and I painted it with Stormy Sky and Picket Fence Distress paints. Then I inked the edges of the blue part with Faded Jeans Archival ink, the white part with Hickory Smoke.


The bear was made the same way like at my earlier card. If you need a tutorial how to colour and assemble him, please click here. The only difference is that I sealed my bear with Micro Glaze here.

The text was stamped with embossing ink on black cardstock and heat embossed with Ranger Super Fine White embossing powder.


When glued the elements on the tag, I spattered the tag with Picket Fence paint.

What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Cozy Winter by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Festive Things by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Movers&Shapers die, Tag&Bookplates by Tim Holtz

Stampers Anonymous, Tiny Text Christmas by Tim Holtz

Ranger Distress Archival ink (Hickory Smoke, Faded Jeans)

Ranger Distress paint (Stormy Sky, Picket Fence)

Ranger Distress Ink (Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain)

Ranger Distress Micro Glaze

etc.



I hope you like this one too! Happy crafting!

With my tag, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Not A Card


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!