Monday 20 December 2021

Sizzix Christmas gift boxes

Hello everyone, like every December, this year I made gift boxes for my daughter's friends and filled them with small chocolates. I used an old and retired Sizzix die (656278) to make the boxes, which I really like because it's easy to assemble the box and I have a quite big box in the end.

I made the three box with three different designs. The papers that I used were again First Edition. I love their earlier designs and the quality of their papers. 





What I used:

Sizzix Bigz XL die, Box #3 (656278)

Sizzix Bigz die, Snowflake Medallions by Brenda Walton (658739)

Sizzix Framelits die, Scallop Circles (657552)

Sizzix Framelits die, Circles 

Sizzix Thinlits die, Tiny Snowglobes by Tim Holtz (663119)

Sizzix Sidekick, Side-Order die, Winter by Tim Holtz (663098)

Stampers Anonymous, Tiny Text Christmas by Tim Holtz (CMS424)

First Edition papers






Luckily, my daughter's friends really liked them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!