Thursday 20 January 2022

Thank you card with Feathered Friends by Tim Holtz

Hello everyone, here is my latest make, a thank you card.


Let's start the tutorial.

I took a piece of watercolour paper and stamped with one of the background stamps from the Vines&Roses stamp set on it. I inked the stamp with embossing ink and heat embossed with Sage embossing powder.


I  cut off the excess paper and inked the edges with Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy. I also spattered the paper with a drop of watered Brushed Corduroy re-inker.


The bird was cut out from the same paper and coloured with Prize Ribbon, Chipped Sapphire, Broken China Oxide inks. I mixed these colours.

The text and one of the card layer was painted with gold acrylic paint (Schmincke Gold).



What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Feathered Friends by Tim Holtz (664433)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Alphanumeric Stretch Upper by Tim Holtz (665206)

Stampers Anonymous, Vines&Roses by Tim Holtz (CMS298)

Idea-Ology Big Chat Stickers 

Ranger embossing powder (Sage)

Ranger inks (Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy)

etc.



With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Insects/Birds






2 comments:

  1. Saw your card on the challenge and just loved it. Wanted to stop by and tell you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!