Monday 27 June 2022

Birthday card with parrots

Hello everyone, I'm here with a cheerful birthday card that I made with one of the stamps of MFT Birdie Brown Picture Perfect Party Animals set. Since I did a lot of colouring during the weekend more card will come here, to my blog.



Well, I coloured all the images with Copic Sketch markers and stamped with Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black ink.


I cut out little bit bigger squares than my coloured pictures. For this, I used one of the square die from MFT Square Stax Die-Namics set.

I stamped the Number Jumble background stamp on a white paper with Versamark embossing ink, then I heat embossed with Ranger Super Fine White embossing powder. In the end, I blended Prize Ribbon ink onto the whole surface.


I stamped the text with Tuxedo Black ink and you can find it in the same Birdie Brown stamp set.


I hope you like it! Thank you for stopping by!



1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!