Wednesday 15 June 2022

Thank you card with Perspective butterfly by Tim Holtz

A few days ago one of my friends bought a bunch of thank you card from me. Here I would like to thank you again, my friend! 

And now that the number of my thank you cards decreased, I decided to make new ones.

Here is the first one with one of my favourite backgrounds.



I heat embossed the background with Ranger Princess Gold embossing powder. Then I smeared the watercolour paper with diluted Antique Linen Distress ink.


I inked the edges with Ranger Brushed Corduroy Distress ink.

I stamped the butterfly onto a watercolour paper and heat embossed with the same gold embossing powder. I coloured the inner parts with Candied Apple using a re-inker and a brush. I fussy cut the image.


What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, Perspective (CMS213)

Stampers Anonymous, Vines&Roses (CMS298)

My Favorite Things, Bitty Thanks&Gratitude

Ranger Distress Inks (Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Candied Apple)

Ranger embossing powder (Princess Gold)

Ranger Distress Archival ink (Ground Espresso)




With this card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Frame it

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!