Wednesday 14 December 2022

Bottle tags with snowman

For the holidays, or other celebrations, like birthday, I not only make cards but bottle tags as well. I haven't created one for Christmas this year, so I making it up now. Here are Twig1 and Twig2, the two drinking buddies on two tags :-)


I cut out two tags and coloured the upper part with Tumbled Glass and with Picket Fence paint the lower part. Using Ranger Opaque Matte Texture paste and a snow stencil, I created a snowy background. 


The text was stamped with Ranger Distress Archival ink (Black Soot). The bottle is part of a Halloween die set and the trees are from the Home for the Holidays die set.


What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Twig&Stump (666072)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Home for the Holidays (662419)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Regions Beyond (664207)

Stampers Anonymous, Tattered Christmas (CMS318)

MFT Stamps, Wine Tag Die-Namics



And look, how good they look on a Moët&Chandon champagne bottle. 




With my tags, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Tag it



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!