Thursday 2 March 2023

Thank you card with huge butterfly

Let me show my latest make, a thank you card with my favourite butterfly stamp. 


For this design I just had to copy one of my previous card with a little twist. 

Here I used Princess Gold embossing powder and the Flourish stamp to make the background. Then I blended Salty Ocean and Prize Ribbon to the surface.


Then I took a brown paper from the leftover papers and with a pencil I drew the outline of the Flourish card. I went over the lines with an embossing pen, and heat embossed with the same gold embossing powder.


I glued the two sheets together.



Then I stamped the butterfly on 300gsm watercolour paper and heat embossed with the same gold embossing powder I used before. I cut out the butterfly and I coloured it with a mixture of red Distress colours.



What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, Lattice&Flourish (CMS257)

Stampers Anonymous, Perspective (CMS213)

MFT Stamps, Twice The Thanks Die-Namics

Ranger embossing powder (Princess Gold)

Ranger Distress in pads

etc.





With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Things With Wings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!