Friday 26 April 2024

Graduation card

My daughter is doing her final exams in May and hopefully she will graduate at the end of May. Eszter is a very accomplished girl whose favourite subject is the history, especially ancient history and Ancient Greece. 

Well, here is the card that I made for her.




The main character is from a Stamping Bella stamp set (Uptown Girl Grace - The Graduate). I stamped the image on a Neenah Solar White paper and coloured with Copic Sketch markers. 

I cut the columns using the La La Land die, Greek Column.

All the other elements from Tim Holtz.

To the background panel I blended Tumbled Glass ink, a little Chipped Sapphire around the edges and a little Vintage Photo to the very edges.

The book pile was coloured with Copic Sketch too.



And then I just glued the elements to the main panel.


What I used:

Stamping Bella, Uptown Girl Grace, The Graduation (EB672)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Swirling Stars (663095)

La La Land Crafts die, Greek Column (8789)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Alphanumeric, 3/4" tall (660056)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Handwritten Celebrate (660215)

Stampers Anonymous, The Professor (CMS373)

Stampers Anonymous, Mini Blueprints 8 (CMS231)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!