Sunday 8 February 2015

A masculin Valentine's Day tag

Here is my Valentine day tag. I wanted to make a quite masculin card since I give it for my hubby. 





The card is full with the symbols of love: the background, the hearts, the Cupid, the mistletoe...


(Maybe you know, maybe not, that my nickname is GUI which means in French: mistletoe - so the mistletoe symbolize me too)






On the other side I put a stamped image with a sentiment: "Ma vie est un manege qui tourne autour de toi" (My life is a carousel that turns around you"








What I used:










Tsukineko Memento and Ranger Distress inks

Color Box Pigment Ink - Frost White Archival

Mounted sentiment stamp

chipboard

white and blue cardstocks








2 comments:

  1. Wow! love your striking Blue valentine tag, just perfect for a man. the embossed background really stands out and is a perfect backdrop for your hearts and cherub. Like the back too and the lovely sentiment. Beautiful!
    Hugs Lottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lottie, you are very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!