Tuesday 10 February 2015

Sizzix - Little girl, house, tree and bicycle on canvas

Well, it was that picture I had made for my sister but I've already written about it. I really don't want to praise myself but it was a very cute picture. It was that cute that my daughter, Eszter started to pant after it or at least something similar. So I couldn't do anything else than making the girly version of that canvas.








That blond girl with blue eyes in the middle of the picture has to be Eszter.


And I'm sure that I don't have to translate for you the sentiment: La vie est belle









Since I've already given a detailed explanation of how to do, I would like to skip that part this time. But at the end of this blogpost you can find my supply list.







I just would like to tell you that it was me who stamped the butterfly on a white paper napkin and it was an IHR paper napkin from which I cut out the flowers.






The size of the canvas is: 25x35 cm, is about 10x14".








What I used:


Sizzix Sizzlits Die, Kendra painting her nails (655614)

Sizzix Framelits Die, Squares (657565) - I used the biggest for the house


Sizzix Sizzlits Die, Brick Wall by Tim Holtz (658240) - I glued two and a half on the house

Sizzix Embossing Folders, Basket Weave&Honeycomb Set by Eileen Hull (658455) - I used the honeycomb for the roof and the basket weave for the chimney

Sizzix Embossing Folders, Starflowers&Polka Dot Set by Eileen Hull (658990) - I used the starflowers to emboss the crown of the tree

Sizzix Embossing Folders, Burlap&Swirls by Tim Holtz (656645) - the burlap for the tree trunk, the swirls for the clouds

Sizzix Framelits Die, Eggs (658691) - I used for the crown of the tree

Sizzix Movers&Shapers, Mini Openings by Tim Holtz (657215) - I made the windows wit this



Memory Box Die, Letters

Memory Box Die, Flying Birds


white cardstocks, book pages

Tsukineko Memento and Ranger Distress inkpads

Rangers Distress Markers

decoupage glue, Tacky Glue, Pritt Stift

Schmincke Acryl Fluid Medium

Ranger Glossy Accents

butterfly stamp

paper napkins








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!