Tuesday 3 March 2015

Greeting card with a little girl - Panny Black: Bonjour Mimi!

You can make this card quickly and easily, okay, if you have Sizzix machine and dies, as well as a stamp with a cute image :-)








The central figure of my card was made by a Penny Black stamp, the Bonjour Mimi! I coloured it with the following Ranger Distress markers: Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick, Stormy Sky, Pine Needles. With the "Worn Lipstick" I could make a lighter (rose pink) colour and a darker (red) colour.


Only the face of the little girl was coloured with coloured pencil.








What is really great at Penny Black stamps is that I don't have to colour on the stamp (I mean, on the rubber) but it's enough to colour on the stamped image, on the paper because with a Panny Black stamp I stamp only the outline. 




I used these Sizzix dies:


Sizzix Framelits Die, Squares ( 657565) - I used this for the card



Sizzix Framelits Die, Circles (658604) - with this I cut out the stamped image





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!