Wednesday 3 June 2015

France - Brittany - Morbihan - Rochefort-en-Terre

Because some of my friends and relatives wanted to see more pictures of Bretagne (Brittany), I took a deep breath and I decided to show mostly all of them but divided into towns and places.

First, here comes Rochefort-en-Terre a "cité de caractère" and believe me this city really has a charming character. I can say that if you are near this city, you must see it!

Rochefort-en-Terre has a medieval atmosphere and the entire city looks like a film set.

(If you want to see a picture in bigger size you just have click on the photo.)























The church Our Lady (L'eglise Notre Dame)













A workshop of art next to the church (Un atelier d'art)










A beautiful square where you can find the tourist office (Place du Puits)








The sign of the tourist office
















An antique shop (Un antiquaire)








































































The castle (Le château)
















The chapel of the castle (Le chapelle du château)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!