Thursday 3 December 2015

Breaking news!

I would like to share with you two great news from my life. Two wonderful things that happened to me lately.

First, I had an interview with the very popular Hungarian women's magazine, Éva. The journalist was asking me about the life in Luxembourg. 


Here is the cover page of the magazine:





and here is me :-)







Secondly, I won on the 12 tags of 2015 on Tim's blog (along with other 11 talented crafters) and yesterday I have received my special badge. You can see it now on the sidebar. I think, this year Santa arrived earlier to me :-)

And I would like to thank you again the lovely comments you  have sent me because I won :-) You know it, dear crafters, that this badge is like an honour for us!


Happy crafting and thank you for visiting my blog!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Monika that looks amazing and how wonderful to be published like that in a magazine - such great news. Also huge congrats on your Tim win, it's so lovely to see teamies winning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. huge congrats Monika - brilliant!!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!