Wednesday 2 December 2015

MFT elves with Tim Holtz Christmas tree

Today I have finished a card but somehow I wasn't satisfied with it. I didn't want to post it either. But my daughter who generally doesn't like my works, today when she arrived from school became enthusiastic after seeing my card. So I thought that maybe someone else could like it too. Well, this is why I have changed my mind and now I show you my card with elves.













With this card I would like to enter to the current challenge of the Fantasy Stampers Blog: TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS




What I used:






Ranger Distress markers

Ranger Distress ink pads

rhinestones




3 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card Monika, I love your cheeky little elves.
    Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super cute Monika - love it!!! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little elves are so sweet!
    Thanks for sharing at Fantasy Stampers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!