Wednesday 25 October 2017

Vintage Santa card - Believe

Hello everybody, here I am again with a Christmas card. For this card, I used Tim's old stamp set: Letters to Santa.




What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, Letters To Santa by Tim Holtz (CMS053)

Stampers Anonymous, Festive Sketch by Tim Holtz (CMS283)

Sizzix Thinlits Die, Paper Snowflakes Mini by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits Die, Stitched Rectangles by Tim Holtz

Ranger Archival ink (Potting Soil)

Ranger Distress inks (Frayed Burlap, Vintage Photo, Brushed Corduroy)

Kraft Paper (Papermania) 

Neenah Desert Storm paper

half pearls

glitter stickles





With my card I would like to join:

- the Monochrome challenge of the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog

- the October TIMI challenge of the Craft Stamper blog




MentésMentés

1 comment:

  1. Simple and cute. Lovely vintage mood. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!