Tuesday 30 July 2019

Christmas card with fireplace

Hello everyone, although it's summer here I'm so in love with Tim's latest Sizzix release. The last time I created a Christmas scene where I used the Fireside die among others. I made a white fireplace and I really enjoyed decorating the mantelpiece. Now I decided to make another version.



What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Fireside - for the fireplace

Sizzix Thinlits die, Home For The Holidays - for the text

Sizzix Thinlits die, Mini Christmas Things - for the Christmas trees on the mantelpiece

Sizzix Thinlits Die, Mini Snowglobes - for the snowglobe on the mantelpiece

Sizzix Thinlits Die, Village Christmastime -  for the garland and bows on the fireplace

Sizzix Texture Fades, Bricked&Woodgrain - I used the brick embossing folder for the wall in the fireplace

Sizzix, Dimensional Domes - for the snowglobe but I cut off the ring with the adhesive so I fixed the dome with Matte Multi Medium 

Ranger Matte Multi Medium

Ranger Distress ink pads (Walnut Stain, Frayed Burlap)

Idea-Ology, Seasonal Paper Stash 8x8 - for the top layer

DecoArt Americana paints


Most of the die-cuts were hand-painted with acrylic paints like this cute little Santa in the mini snow globe.



I hope you like it!!! Happy crafting!!!


2 comments:

  1. This card is wonderful! Once again, you have inspired me to create. Thank you, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comment, Kathy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!