Wednesday 31 July 2019

Card with coffee blueprint by Tim Holtz

Hello everyone, after a few Christmas themed projects, I'm back to the summer. This one is made for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Bright and Cheerful


The green panel was inked with Cracked Pistachio and Evergreen Bough, then I put a layer of Ranger Distress Collage Medium (Matte). When it was dry, embossed it with the On The Go Texture Fades. I inked the edges with Potting Soil Ranger Archival ink. I put 4 long fasteners to the corners.

The iced coffee (from the Fresh Brewed Blueprints stamp set) was stamped with Potting Soil ink and coloured with Ranger Distress markers (Cracked Pistachio, Tea Dye, Hickory Smoke).

The corrugated cardboard was inked with Gathered Twigs.

For the text, I used Sizzix, Alphanumeric Label Thinlits die.



I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!