Sunday 6 October 2019

An unusual Father's Day card

Here in Luxembourg, we celebrate the fathers on the first Sunday of October, so this year it will be on October 6. For this occasion, I wanted to make a card in the name of my daughter. Our daughter is a real teenager and we have a very ambivalent relationship with her. And I think - my daughter agreed - this is the most perfect text I can choose for a Father's Day card right now :-)



Well, because of the text, it's a very unusual Father's Day card, but I think it's quite funny.

This fun text is from the MFT (My Favorite Things) All About Dad stamp set. So I wanted to make a card which suits the text. This is why my card turned into a girly card and not a manly. 

So this is our daughter in her room, in front of her window which has turquoise curtains in reality too.

I stamped the images with Kraft Hybrid ink from the MFT onto Neenah paper and coloured with Copic Sketch markers. 

What I used:

MFT, Mon Chéri stamp set

MFT, Birdie Brown, Our Story stamp set

MFT, All About Dad stamp set

MFT Stacey Yacula, Scene Builder

MFT Hybrid ink pad (Kraft)

MFT, Die-Namics Classic Window

Ranger Archival ink pad (Sky Blue)

Copic Sketch markers



I hope you like it! Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!