Thursday 3 October 2019

Birthday card with a vizsla - yellow bokeh

Our October challenge is bokeh at the Country View Crafts, and because I really enjoyed making bokeh background here is my third card which is not made as an inspirational project for the CVC blog, it was made for fun. 

Oh, and one more thing, for this card, I used my earlier design, a card with the same vizsla in front of a yellow background.



For the background I used Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed Distress inks, I put Mustard Seed to the top and Squeezed Lemonade to the bottom and mixed the colours in the middle.


Then I blended Squeezed Lemonade DOX ink and Picket Fence ink through a stencil with circles. I applied Squeezed Lemonade DOX through the large circle and Picket Fence through the smaller.


The dog and the pockets were stamped on Neenah Solar White Paper and coloured with Copic Sketch markers.



I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely bokeh bubbles in the background and your dog looks very cute.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!