Wednesday 1 April 2020

Easter card with hopping bunnies

Hello crafty friends, it's April and we have a new challenge at the Country View Challenges. The theme is Animal Magic and the lovely Corrie will be your hostess.

I think you do agree with me that the Easter bunnies are magical animals. They are not just cute but they paint eggs and bring Easter treats for the kids. 

Well, here is my card for the new challenge:


What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Bunny Hop by Tim Holtz (664421)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Tiny Tattered Florals by Tim Holtz (660227)

Stampers Anonymous, Crazy Talk by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Sidekick Side-Order die, Beach by Tim Holtz (662713)

Paper from Idea-Ology Paper Stash sets (just the backsides)

Kraft-Core, Core'dinations paper pad 12x12" (yellow)

Ranger Distress paint, Picket Fence

Ranger Distress ink (Frayed Burlap)



If you have a project with animals, please don't hesitate to join our challenge where you can win a £20 voucher.


With this card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Spring Mood Board


6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Easter card, dear Monika! I love all the details, especially the bobbles on the back of the bunnies, so cute!
    Happy April!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card ! I love it !
    Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about magical bunnies in general but these ones certainly are! They have all the joys of Spring! Let's hope we get a bit of good news too before Easter is upon us... Take care Monika. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Monika, such a happy card and I now NEED these bunnies! Take care and have a happy April, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely bunny card Monika and a very cool background. Stay safe xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bunnies are so cute! Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!