Wednesday 19 August 2020

Baby it's cold outside - Arthur at Christmas time

Thanks to Susan from the Country View Crafts the latest Sizzix/Tim Holtz dies arrived to my home. Luckily, the charming Arthur was among them. So I started to make a card and here is what I made.


The background was painted with Stormy Sky Distress paint and spritzed with Picket Fence paint.

Some of the elements were cut out from colour paper but enhanced with inks, like the branch, the holly leaves. Arthur was cut out from white papers with different textures and shades. I also inked the edges of all parts with Pumice Stone.

What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Arthur (Colorize) by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Winter Wardrobe by Tim Holtz

Ranger Distress paints (Stormy Sky, Picket Fence)

Ranger Distress inks (Pumice Stone, Black Soot, Vintage Photo, Gathering Twigs, Mowed Lawn)

Idea-Ology, Christmas Quote Chips


Thank you for stopping by!!! Happy crafting!!!



3 comments:

  1. Monika, your Christmas Arthur is awesome! he looks great in all white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome cool job with Arthur.
    Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love him all in white. Great make. Sorry I haven't been around sooner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!