Tuesday 3 November 2020

Christmas tag with Santa

Hello dear crafty friends, I'm here again with a Christmas tag. I couldn't resist the the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge where the theme is 25 Days of Christmas Tags

I really love to create for Christmas and I haven't made a tag for ages so I realised I missed that too. 

So here is my first Christmas tag in this season.


For making this, I took a 300 gsm watercolour paper and cut out a tag with the Sizzix Movers&Shapers L die, Tag&Bookplates by Tim Holtz and inked dots through the Polkadot stencil (Stampers Anonymous, Tim Holtz). Then I heat embossed with Ranger Silver embossing powder.

After this I coloured the tag with blue ink. And here I have to admit, that I have no idea which colour exactly because on my sponge there was a mixture of blues (originals and oxides as well) but I tried to use the Tumbled Glass Distress ink :-)

When I glued my ephemera pieces on the tag, I put a silver design tap (Butterfly) to the bottom. Then I adhered my tag to a bigger tag, a green one. This edges of the green paper were distressed with a knife. 

I stamped the Naughty or Nice text from the Tattered Christmas stamp set (Stampers Anonymous, Tim Holtz) to a green paper with Black Soot Archival ink. 

I also added a little bell from the Idea-Ology Tiny Bells set and a little star from the Idea-Ology Mirrored Stars set.

I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!