Sunday 8 November 2020

Winter scene card with pink house

My today card was inspired by Kerstin Persang's card who used the Sizzix Thinlits die, Haunted by Tim Holtz on a Christmas card. It was a brilliant idea, so I created my own Christmas version from this versatile die.


For making this card, I cut out the house from white 300 gsm paper and painted pink with Ranger Distress Spun Sugar paint. I cut out the tiny cat from dark grey paper and glued on the pink cat.


The sky was painted with Stormy Sky paint, for the bottom part and for the snowfall, I used the Picket Fence paint. I also used diluted Picket Fence when the sky was dry.


The roof tiles, the shutters, the trees etc. were cut out from middle grey cardstock.

I not just spattered the card with white paint but also added snow with a brush to the branches. The trees are part of the Ghost Town Sizzix Thinlits die set.

The text was stamped with Ranger Hickory Smoke Archival ink and you can find it in the Stampers Anonymous Holiday Drawing stamp set by Tim Holtz.


I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!