Tuesday 9 March 2021

Thank you card with Brushstroke Flowers

Hello everyone, I'm here again with a thank you card this time. In Luxembourg where I live there are three official languages, the Luxembourgish, the French and the German. Both in Luxembourgish and in French the "thank you" is "merci". 


For this card, I created a background with the Lattice&Flourish background stamp. I used the Ranger Super Fine white embossing powder and embossing ink pad. Then I started to blend Pumice Stone colour onto the surface.


Since I wasn't quite satisfied with the intensity of this colour, I blended Hickory Smoke as well. Then I inked the edges with Ground Espresso.


The flowers are from the Sizzix Brushstroke Flowers 2 Thinlits die set. I coloured the flowers with Distress Oxide inks, Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed. I inked the edges with Gathered Twigs.


For the leaves, I used Bundled Sage, Rustic Wilderness and a little Mowed Lawn, for the edges Gathered Twigs again. When I was ready with the colouring, I spattered them with diluted white paint.


What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Brushstroke Flowers 2 (665210)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Alphanumeric Tiny Type Lower (664407)

Stampers Anonymous, Lattice&Flourish (CMS257)

Ranger Distress Oxide ink pads (Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Bundled Sage, Rustic Wilderness, Mowed Lawn, Gathered Twigs)

Ranger Distress ink pads (Gathered Twigs, Ground Espresso, Pumice Stone, Hickory Smoke)

Ranger Super Fine Detail white embossing powder

half pearls

etc.


With my card, I would like to join the:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Use Something Green

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Beautiful Blossoms


Thank you for stopping by!!! Happy crafting!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!