Thursday 15 July 2021

Card with yellow butterfly

For making this card, I used one of my earlier cards as an inspiration. 


The background was made with Sky Blue embossing powder. I inked the edges with Vintage Photo and Antique Linen. I also spattered the surface with Antique Linen Distress re-inker. 

For the butterfly and all the gold parts of the card, I used Princess Gold embossing powder.


The butterfly was coloured with Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honig Distress ink.


What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, Perspective (CMS213)

Stampers Anonymous, Vines&Roses (CMS298)

Stampers Anonymous, Tiny Text (CMS394)

Ranger embossing powders (Princess Gold, Sky Blue)

Ranger Distress ink pads (Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Wild Honig, Squeezed Lemonade)

Ranger Distress Archival ink (Black Soot)

Ranger Distress embossing ink

etc.


With my card, I would like to join the:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Lazy Days Of Summer

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Emboss it




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!