Wednesday 20 October 2021

Stamped Halloween scene with Sketch Manor by Tim Holtz

Hello everyone, I would like to show you my latest Halloween card which was made just with stamps, no dies at all. 


I created a scene using different Stampers Anonymous Halloween stamp sets by Tim Holtz. I also had to use masking tapes a lot. First, I masked one of the pumpkins.




Then I masked the witch.




Then I started to cover other images.


At this point I started to blend Distress ink onto the surface. I used Antique Linen, Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire to make the sky and Walnut Stain and Ground Espresso for the ground. In the end I inked the edges with Black Soot. Here are the process photos:





Then I started to colour the images with Distress markers.



Here I felt that something was missing from the picture, so I stamped some bats on it.




Then I covered the images again with the masking tapes because I wanted to spatter the background with water. When I was ready with this, I realised that my text was nearly unrecognisable so I stamped the text on a black paper and heat embossed with white powder.

What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, Sketch Manor (CMS408)

Stampers Anonymous, Pumpkinhead (CMS309)

Stampers Anonymous, Haunted House (CMS308)

Stampers Anonymous, Regions Beyond (CMS274)

Ranger Distress inks and markers

etc.


With my card, I would like to join the:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Spooky/Halloween

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Spooky/Halloween


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!