Wednesday 10 November 2021

Thank you card with Detailed Butterfly by Tim Holtz

A thank you card is always good to have at home. So I made one just in case I need it.


Here you can see the background. For making it, I used the Vines&Roses stamp set by Tim Holtz and heat embossed the image with Ranger Sky Blue embossing powder. Then I inked the edges of the stamped panel with Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress inks. Then I spattered with Vintage Photo Spray Stain.


Then I cut out a little bit bigger rectangle panel and heat embossed the edges with Ranger Princess Gold embossing powder. I placed the background with roses on this panel.

The letters were cut out with Sizzix Alphanumeric Classic Upper dies by Tim Holtz and heat embossed with Princess Gold embossing powder. I used the same embossing powder for the butterfly. 

The second piece of the butterfly was coloured with Blueprint Sketch marker then I spritzed with water. When it was dry, I blended Broken China ink to the surface.

What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Alphanumeric Classic Upper by Tim Holtz (664223)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Detailed Butterflies by Tim Holtz (661802)

Stampers Anonymous, Vines&Roses by Tim Holtz (CMS298)

Ranger embossing powders (Sky Blue, Princess Gold)

Ranger Distress inks (Broken China, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain)

Ranger Distress embossing ink and marker

Ranger Distress marker (Blueprint Sketch)

Ranger Distress Spray Stain (Vintage Photo)

etc.


With my card I would like to join the :

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Thanks/Thanksgiving

The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog: Living Things


Thank you for stopping by!!! Happy crafting!!!




2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! The butterfly adds such a great touch to your card. Thanks for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card! Thanks for joining us for the Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!